1. Plan your meals (add 1/2 cup of leafy greens to each meal).
2. Watch less television (2 hours a day only).
3. Don't eat with the friends and family who sabotaging you.
4. Plan and follow through with 30 minutes of daily exercise.
5. Drink one 4 oz alcoholic beverage or sweet drink a week (switch to water).
6. Eat breakfast (high protein, healthy fats and vegetables).
7. Don’t eat too much between 1,500 and 2,500 calories a day (eat slowely to avoid overeating).
8. Reduce Your carbs. Ex. Pasta, rice, potatoes and bread
9. Always look for ways to improve your eating habits.
I’m Dr. Fitness I’m not here to judge … just help!
If you are challenged by Belly Fat, it would be important to reach out for expert support. I Care About YOU!
Download Our FREE FITNESS SCHEDULING APP TODAY!!!
For more information with belly fat text or call the Dr. Fitness Helpline 904.236.5858